About Me

My photo
Just a beautiful inside girl trying to match up what's within, without.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

What is a beautiful nose anyway?

I don't know about the rest of you, but after looking at so many bad noses in the "before" shots and so many tampered with operated upon noses in the "after" shots I have started to wonder what in the world a nose is supposed to look like anyway. I sometimes sense that something may be asymmetrical, or too much nostril may be showing, but then I feel I have completely forgotten what is right and wrong about a nose's appearance. These photos of models and actresses (below the photos of me) are meant to be a reminder, a litmus test, of what a beautiful nose can be. In my efforts to collect these photos I have also realized that often a strong nose can be a beautiful thing as well, so maybe I want to try to change things, but not as drastically as I might have imagined. Some top models have stronger noses. I actually like having a strong, exotic appearance. Getting a little upturned "perfect" nose may not be the way I wish to go.
Myself

Myself

Myself, some editing on the photo. I smoothed out the shadows on the sides of my nose slightly.

Myself, I smoothed out some shadows on my nose.

Myself, untouched photo.

Myself, smoothed out the photos on the side of my nose. My nose looks really small here.

Myself, smoothed out some shadows.

Myself, smoothed out some shadows.


This is a beautiful nose, but more pointed. Notice how a natural nose really isn't that upturned.
 Which nose is right for me?

A stronger nose.
Another stronger nose
This nose is less strong but also beautiful.
A stronger nose.
Definitely a strong nose, but she is still beautiful. Notice how the bulbous tip does hang down a little. On operated noses the tendency is to raise the tip and expose more nostril.
Another stronger nose.
Strong nose.

Strong nose.
Strong nose.
Nice stronger nose.
I would also consider this a stronger nose.
Stronger Nose.
Stronger nose... her nose is very steep just like mine.

This nose isn't as strong but it's not small either.



I don't think I would want her nose, but it is an example of a woman with a long nose where the nose adds to her beauty.



You can see the nostrils but not because the tip doesn't hang down. It does.

 
 


A stronger nose.


Her nose may be a smaller version of mine?




This nose is beautiful.






Another strong type nose.


This was one of the few surgery photos where I liked the nose in the After very much. It doesn't appear too upturned.

Also a little stronger. This nose looks like the operated nose above.


I find her profile and nose to be beautiful. I don't know if this would work on me.





Uma Thurman's nose is a lot wider in the space between the eyes than mine. The width seems to stay the same from top to bottom, almost.

Note you can't really see the nostrils.

A beautiful nose.


You can see her nostrils from the head on shot, but notice the curve of the tip is still visible between them.

A unique nose.


Again, you can see the nostrils, but also the curve of the bulbous area between the nostrils.


Angelina has come to represent beauty and it's standard. But notice we can't see her nostrils at all. Also, the nose is very symmetrical and has width from top to bottom. Looks quite small in this photo.
We can see her nostrils but we can still see that her tip is dipping down
Add caption


A beautiful profile. But this look may look better on shorter, rounder faces.
Perfectly symmetrical.
Beautiful nose but really little and good on a smaller rounder face.
We can see her nostrils...
Some say I slightly resemble her.
She has a longer nose, like me.







I always found this woman to be stunning.
Sometimes there is a little bump at the tip.

14 comments:

  1. The information share is such so great helpful and very valuable. The Rhinoplasty surgery is one finest for modifying the nose in relation of shape and size. The women's in the images are looking so pretty and their nose are perfect if these is the result of nose job surgery ,than it is such great.

    nose surgery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acne and some markers may still be noticeable. But decreased significantly after seven days, you may choose to use a scar treatment to accelerate the reduction of scarring.

    cooling water treatment

    ReplyDelete
  3. When everyone who opts for the nose, and some considerations that should be done.

    Tower Cleaner concentrate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhinoplasty or Nose surgery procedure enhances the shape and size of the nose.
    Rhinoplasty Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog is really great. The information here will surely be of some help to me. Thanks!. Rhinoplasty Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there. People who are unhappy with the shape of the nose and also have a difficulty in breathing can be improved simultaneously by plastic surgery but i think people may suffer some troubles during plastic surgery but nose right launched a product which not only figure your nose easily but gives you more relax using such type of product.

    For information regarding Rhinoplasty in Manila, visit our page. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works. https://www.surgeongate.org/michigan-plastic-surgery/michigan-rhinoplasty/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Three are usually cheap Ralph Lauren available for sale each and every time you wish to buy. เสริมจมูก สวย

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super Model Adriana Lima is beautiful because she knows her flaws. Strong because she knows her weakness; Fearless because she can Box!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Victoria: "Thank you for showing me the world, sharing your secrets, and most importantly, not just giving me wings but teaching me how to fly." - Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super Model Adriana Lima can be mean(as you know what) Sweet as Candy. Cold as Ice. Evil as Hell. Or, Loyal like a Soldier. It all depends on YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts and experiences!